Page 4 of 9

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm
by P.Haire
chase cam or something to autocross.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 pm
by Pittsy
You can build a decent "clone 1" cart to auto-x for around $800.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm
by FooSchnickens
New karts are confirmed as of last night.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm
by jsquared
Im bringing my road warrior lid to intimidate as many people as possible.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 pm
by AFSil80
I've only been there once and I never rode the karts, but do they allow you to use your own helmet?

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:57 pm
by andysapp
Yes.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm
by AFSil80
Hmmmmmm...

Just out of curiosity, is anyone planning on going tomorrow?

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 am
by FooSchnickens
I'll be at work unfortunately.

Unless they're open past 2am in which case I'm totally down.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 am
by AFSil80
Looks like homework and tests this week are shooting down my chances of going anyways.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 am
by jsquared
I kept off the interwebs all weekend, but we didnt end up going anyways. Next week sounds good to me.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 am
by AFSil80
I don't have any tests this coming week, at least, not that I remember. I'm aiming to be there. Blue dragon helmet included.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 am
by collink
I'm gonna try to make it up there, depending on my money situation.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:34 pm
by jsquared
I might have broken my heel this weekend, so I better sit tonight out. Last thing I need it a wall shot on the ol' gimpy set.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 am
by AFSil80
I wasn't aware of the timing around the event, so I may not go until school is out. Getting home drunk at 3AM and having school in a few hours is FTL.

Re: Andrizzles Tonizzles

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm
by andysapp
jsquared wrote:I might have broken my heel this weekend, so I better sit tonight out. Last thing I need it a wall shot on the ol' gimpy set.
DUDE... broken heel? What happened?
:(