So sad, I remember seeing this car in person in 2005
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.
as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.
lol, but did you see the pic before that?
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.
lol, but did you see the pic before that?
That's what I was wondering. Then I reread what he said.
quazar311 wrote:I would let a car with a body like this one run.
as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.
lol, but did you see the pic before that?
Yea.. that's why I said the IE part. PAY ATTENTION martymartymarty.net.. GEEZ. U R LIKE TONERZ!