Page 379 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 am
by PmartyX
Now I know why D1 has self-tech.

From Summer Matsuri:

Image


And the car:

Image


So sad, I remember seeing this car in person in 2005 :(

Image
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 am
by jsquared
i want a hatch with no hatch.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am
by Generz
Image

as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am
by PmartyX
quazar311 wrote:Image

as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.

lol, but did you see the pic before that?

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 am
by Alok
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 am
by collink
martymartymarty.net wrote:
quazar311 wrote:Image

as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.

lol, but did you see the pic before that?
That's what I was wondering. Then I reread what he said.
quazar311 wrote:I would let a car with a body like this one run.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 pm
by down_shift
Alok wrote:Image
if I can just find $600 for airfare...

!

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm
by Generz
martymartymarty.net wrote:
quazar311 wrote:Image

as long as the car passed the safety inspection on all the main points (ie fuel tank, seat belts, wheel bearings, battery tie down).. I would let a car with a body like this one run.

lol, but did you see the pic before that?
Yea.. that's why I said the IE part. PAY ATTENTION martymartymarty.net.. GEEZ. U R LIKE TONERZ!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm
by Alok
[quote="down_shift"]Check behind the couch, once you are here, the costs are minimal.

Have a look, that guy is the driver
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm
by P.Haire
i guess that is better than having nothing under there.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm
by Zach
down_shift wrote:
Alok wrote:Image
if I can just find $600 for airfare...
How are you going to get there and back for $600?? thats what my 1 way is to spain... haha

oh and that jack is AWESOMELY low!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm
by down_shift
Zach wrote:
down_shift wrote:How are you going to get there and back for $600?? thats what my 1 way is to spain... haha
orbitz...well like 7 after tax, tag, and title.
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 am
by Zach
Damn, must have just picked a bad time to fly... haha

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am
by down_shift
Zach wrote:Damn, must have just picked a bad time to fly... haha
yea thats what happened to me when I went Tokyo. Clint got tickets for way less.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 am
by revel
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 005,12.486" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

click street view for surprise





tsukuba from the sky
http://maps.google.com/maps?t=k&hl=en&o ... 7,0.010192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on the seca
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 71418&z=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wish they had the rest of the course