Page 395 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:25 am
by AFSil80
Treefish wrote:
AFSil80 wrote:Image

<3<3<3<3<3<3 those wheels...
If I ever get another S12, I have to find those wheels...
BYAH.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 am
by P.Haire
alex had an s12?

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm
by Greg
P.Haire wrote:alex had an s12?
just lost cred points.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm
by Treefish
Greg wrote:
P.Haire wrote:alex had an s12?
just lost cred points.
haha what? I've not, i think Mr.Sil80 was referring to himself or something.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 am
by P.Haire
deny it all you will.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 am
by Treefish
P.Haire wrote:deny it all you will.
I shall! I didn't even know what an s12 was until about a year ago, and I've only owned a golf before I moved here :slayer:

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am
by struka
P.Haire wrote:i like it when you fight for me, shirtless and covered in oil.
:heartbeat:

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 pm
by AFSil80
Treefish wrote:
Greg wrote:
P.Haire wrote:alex had an s12?
just lost cred points.
haha what? I've not, i think Mr.Sil80 was referring to himself or something.
This. :(

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm
by Abactus
mmmmmmm i think i'll get that lip

Image

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm
by struka
i think you are too :)
or you better!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 am
by down_shift
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 am
by AFSil80
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 am
by revel
not so much a fan of the uras kit or the runfree fenders, but still an awesome hachi nonetheless

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:34 pm
by AFSil80
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 pm
by Greg
AFSil80 wrote:
Image

PATRICK, MAKE IT SO!!!!