Page 5 of 5

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:30 am
by icantdrift
anyone taking "support vehicles" wanna carry some tires for me? that's assuming i can find some in time....

i have a pair of michelins and the douglas tires that are on the car... i guess i'll just have to take it easy ;). i don't think anyone will be able to change my 17's with a manual tire setup anyway :(.

last night i managed to get my two spare wheels, 2 spare michelins, ez-up, camping chair, helmets (2), tools, jack and all my other crap into the car. it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:54 am
by andysapp
icantdrift wrote:it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.
It's like some strange jigsaw puzzle or drifter's Rubiks Cube... hehehe. I know exactly whatcha mean!!!

I don't know how much room I'll have in the truck since I've got passengers... but I'll letcha know if I have space for wheels, kiddo!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:59 am
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:
icantdrift wrote:it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.
It's like some strange jigsaw puzzle or drifter's Rubiks Cube... hehehe. I know exactly whatcha mean!!!

I don't know how much room I'll have in the truck since I've got passengers... but I'll letcha know if I have space for wheels, kiddo!
i started my design last night for a lightweight roof/trunk rack, that way i can throw another set of wheels/tires up there :D. all else fails we can strap them down to the trailer somewhere, i have tons of tiedowns.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:21 pm
by sande
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:53 pm
by andysapp
sande wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!
:(
Nope... all booked.
SUCKS.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:56 pm
by revel
well like a little itch i am backing out of AWD drifting. originally thought the DCCD would control the torque split.....alas it can only make the diffs open or locked. while this will allow me to AWD drift the GC it will also shred the insides of the center diff. so its back to the waiting game. waiting for rallyrocket to finish the new batch of RWD conversion kits. then the GC will be fully drift ready. so rhoad please get another one of these in the works. hoping to get a hold of a RWD conversion kit in the next couple of months.

everyone who is going have a blast. anyone who wants to stop in Columbia on Sunday feel free to give me a call. will be at my dads place. registering the GC in SC on monday i hope.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:56 pm
by andysapp
Dang, kid! It'd be rad to have you out there with us... but I don't want you to tear up your bebe... especially after all that waitin! Get her all ready and then rock teh sride styre!

Are you reggin' it in SC cause of emisssssionz?

asdf jkl;
:D

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:05 pm
by Rhoad Racing
andysapp wrote:Are you reggin' it in SC cause of emisssssionz?
that's what I do 8)

Don't sweat it Tylor. There will be plenty of events in the near future, so do what you have to do.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:39 pm
by andysapp
TYLOR!!!

That's awesome! It makes your name sound like a Transformer.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:13 pm
by Guhgtard
w00t AWD pwnz joo

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:39 am
by CBR
andysapp wrote:
sande wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!
:(
Nope... all booked.
SUCKS.
I got a deluxe big? room, the more the frattier, killa!

Bring a sleeping bag and shit.

Hit me up on tha celly!

919-673-7494

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:05 pm
by revel
yes. there are no emissions in SC, nor are there any inspections to pass. this means stand alone and catless. ell i could run C16 everyday if i could afford it. till then its octane boosters out the wazoo.

well i know a few people will be getting video and pics of the event. so i will simply wait patiently to see the carnage and grace. seems like everyone is gonna have a good time. good luck to all that are going.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:27 pm
by Rhoad Racing