Page 5 of 8

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:02 am
by andysapp
P.Haire wrote:that would be so dope.
i envision drifting up to the burger king and grabbing a sandwich and drifting off. i would totally drive a burger king drift car. creepy king hood vinyl.
WITH BURGER KING DIAMOND UMBRELLA MAN.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:06 am
by struka
man, thats awesome and brians story was way too long...i was like fuck am i done yet?

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 pm
by andysapp
You guys all have A.D.D.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:06 pm
by andysapp
revel wrote:crap when did tripp cut his hair? for some reason i didnt think he ever would.
I didn't know you knew Tripp! I didn't know him until the shoot. He said he's ACA alumni ('92)... which I thought was pretty cool.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:11 pm
by POOPscandal
ACA REPS.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:20 pm
by JJ Alfano
rad rad rad rad raddddddddd lucky

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 pm
by andysapp
POOPscandal wrote:ACA REPS.
TOTAL ACA REPS! There were 3 alumni there that I knew of on site. Totally rad!

I also got to meet the voice of:
Image

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:47 pm
by P.Haire
that's dope.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:53 pm
by revel
andysapp wrote:
revel wrote:crap when did tripp cut his hair? for some reason i didnt think he ever would.
I didn't know you knew Tripp! I didn't know him until the shoot. He said he's ACA alumni ('92)... which I thought was pretty cool.
met him when i was interning at primal. he was already the director of photography when i met him. hes a badass.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:25 pm
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:
POOPscandal wrote:ACA REPS.
TOTAL ACA REPS! There were 3 alumni there that I knew of on site. Totally rad!

I also got to meet the voice of:
Image
It would have been rad to get him doing that voice saying something retarded about the driftmechaniks to use in a future video.



DMGGMASD

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:56 pm
by andysapp
Holy shit that woulda been awesome. I thought about asking him to say something... but I'm sure he gets that a lot... so I refrained.

'DON'T TOUCH ME... LAAA-LAA-LAA... LAAA-LA-LA-LAAA... DON'T TOUCH ME!'
Hahaha.
:D

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:39 pm
by Frosty_SPL
I love brak!!! :P

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:07 pm
by struka
andysapp wrote:You guys all have A.D.D.
ADHD

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:37 pm
by P.Haire
Image

Image

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 am
by marcos
Show us the vid already. Damb its 8:19am and I should be leaving for work, I just spent 19 minutes on this thread...haha great stories.