Kraut Drifter Introduction...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by kalifornia087 »

Fuggin AWESOME!!!

go fast or die
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Fuel is done, Vacuum is done, Water except the radiator is done, Oil is done, hope i get everything together by the end of the week, my boss keeps "fuckin" me at the moment but thats life...

I gave him a deadline to pay the sponsormoney or he is out, maybe he didnt like that...
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
conrad_s13.5
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm
Location: St. Louis MO
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by conrad_s13.5 »

^tuff love man!

hope all works out!
(OΞO/- -\OΞO)
cONtRol FReAkS <--- CLicK it!
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

The Plan at the moment is to map the car by the end of next week... cross your fingers!
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by kalifornia087 »

*crossed*

go fast or die
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Water expansion tank installed:

Image

Image

Manifold bolt back on:

Image

Cut a stencil for the door panels:

Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

Oh yesssss. Looking great buddy!
User avatar
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3747
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by FooSchnickens »

Fuck door panels, mount turbo!
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
Image
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Lightning »

FooSchnickens wrote:Fuck door panels, mount turbo!
+1
unhinged......no, not really.
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Back together, this weekend will be a night shift weekend, target date for the mapping on 9th april is confirmed!

Image

Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3747
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by FooSchnickens »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
Image
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by revel »

my excitement just woke the whole house.
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Did some today, couldnt work longer cause of a bitter old neigbour...

begun with the intercooler piping

Image

mounted the oil cooler and intercooler

Image

Image

Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

It looks like its coming to an end but it feels it never does, i am really tired of these fucking dash connectors...

Oilcatchsystem done
bolt on the painted (bloodorange) camcovers
redone the turbo oil lines
finished oil cooler lines
fitted the air filter on the turbo ;-)

Image

Image

Image

Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
Post Reply