Page 6 of 7
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:15 am
by SteppinOut
It wouldn't be difficult! dMs own where ever they go, no question! You even inspire new age brackets to love the sport and demand to come back!! (Thanks again, Mr. Sapp..)
martymartymarty.net, you put on a great show this weekend! AWESOME!!
Cody, you just gotts kick that friggin car's a** into shape! Personally, I think if you just add more stickers, it'll help out a lot.
Erin, congrats on your performance! The car's new look is siick..
You guys all rocked so hard!! Great job! I was so amped all day, not a boring moment! Though, I didn't have to sit through the drivers' meetings..

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:18 am
by CodyW
you know i'm on it

. maybe i should just add all that entire stack i have right now, it would probably help a ton

.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:27 am
by SteppinOut
And splash some hot chocolate w/ marshmallows on the valve cover for good measure.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:28 am
by SteppinOut
That is, after they turn into that mushy, foamy stuff!!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:32 am
by CodyW
good idea. i'll put the leftover italian sausage and brownies in the intake manifold as well

.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:55 am
by SteppinOut
Ooooh ya, except the brownies shoudn't go in intake manifolds, the cocoa can cause problems. You need to assimilate choclolate products into your wiring harness and ecu. That'll eradicate your problems REAL quick!
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:57 am
by CodyW
ah, of course, what was i thinking

.
i might also try pouring egg nog into my stereo, i've heard that will fix those things.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:58 am
by SteppinOut
Ya, then throw a match into your gas tank to sterilize it.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:17 am
by andysapp
Match + Gas Tank = Anarchy99 Induction.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:29 am
by Silonius
andysapp wrote:Thanks for the get-well wishes!!!
We had a champagne victory celebration at the end... and I couldn't get mine open. I haven't opened a bottle of champagne since college, lol. Caught up in the moment... getting champagne shot in my face... it made sense to try and smash the end of the bottle on the curb to pop it open.
Dude, go down to Kroger and get some of that crappy $4 champagne. Maybe 2 or 3 bottles. Practice, especially after a day of drifting so you're good and fatigued.
Excellent sliding all around! The wristband checkers were a little too Nazi for my tastes but they didn't ruin the day.
Nice meeting Andy's mom and Cody's fam. Very cool. And got to discuss Andy's mom's FOERST drift ride along.
Awesome day and can't wait for the next one!
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:32 am
by POOPscandal
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:51 am
by Guhgtard
gas+match=cleanses all
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:58 am
by POOPscandal
THIS JUST IN: Several Atlanta based car club, "driftMechaniks", members died today in a freak gasoline fight accident.
ORAGNE MOCHA FRAPPACHINOOOOSSS!!!111!!!111!1!1!
Andy, Greg, and martymartymarty.net were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean like an actual brother...but I mean it like the way black people use it... which is more meaningful, I think.
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:42 pm
by andysapp
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:42 pm
by Guhgtard