The new style! yet more on p6

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

struka wrote:
dorimon wrote:
andysapp wrote:It's a RHOMBUS!!1
Would you say rhombus of deth metal?
yes
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Because I like pics, love 326power, and I like sharing......

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

http://www.326power.jp/index.htm










Image haha!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

man that s14 is WILD!
i like the s15 best tho 4real
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

I like the 13's puddle lights.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

Image

winnAR!!!1
Image
please believe
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

gangsterrrrrrrrrrrrrr x eleventybillion.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

damn yall missed the best part, of that one chick gettin knocked the fuck out like devo
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

O





M





GIVMEKTHNXNOWPLZYES.
User avatar
expo
Ripe Meat
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: inachair
Contact:

Post by expo »

damn lovin that S13 freakin hawt
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

those white cars made me like uh... poop my pants.
Image
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

quazar311 wrote: white men make me like uh... poop my pants.

:wink:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Bwahaaa!
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

because I know theres folks here that love subarus........

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


and this rx7 is kinda dope.....

Image

and so is this one....

Image

Im too lazy to start a new thread so this will be my "look what I found thread!"
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Holy sheeot I want a vert FC.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

yea, that thing is officially hot.

BM, make yours a truck!
Post Reply