Page 559 of 648
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:21 pm
by jsquared
I really am not a big fan.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm
by Pittsy
I don't hate it, but I don't really love it either.
Of course, I'm probably the last person to ask for an opinion on any kits of any kind. There aren't a lot I care for at all.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 pm
by Greg
Cankles wrote:im saying no to that kit. like really HELL NO!!! hideous

have my babies
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 pm
by boostbeef
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 pm
by Cankles
Greg wrote:Cankles wrote:im saying no to that kit. like really HELL NO!!! hideous

have my babies
hopefully the fertility pills work and we can finally have those babies gregils
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 am
by Lightning
and on to other things mating...like Quads on S13's

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am
by kalifornia087
I'm just not sure what to say
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am
by boostbeef
Lightning wrote:and on to other things mating...like Quads on S13's

I see a market for a new roof rack!
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm
by andysapp
I barely trust those tiny straps to keep my wheels from banging around in the back of my truck bed.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm
by Greg
dumb people doing dumb things
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm
by Generz
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm
by struka
andysapp wrote:I barely trust those tiny straps to keep my wheels from banging around in the back of my truck bed.
so what youre saying is that it makes perfect sense to strap a ATV on top of the car? cause that's what it sounds like

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm
by Freddy2k
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm
by Greg
god damn GC sedans are so hot!
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm
by Freddy2k
Team Rowdy sticker on the rear window
