Page 7 of 7

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:50 pm
by Cankles
vert fc is the hotness, but not so much the truck fc. it has no hauling ability or tow compacity

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm
by darkducati
Shhhhhhhh.....if you are veeeery quiet......you can hear the rotors turning in my head. :)

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:01 pm
by Cankles
if your real quiet you can hear my rotory engine turning in my driveway

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 pm
by darkducati
I couldn't sneak up on a Metalica concert with mine.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 pm
by P.Haire
andysapp wrote:Holy sheeot I want a vert FC.
get in line

widebody fc FTW!!1

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:40 am
by andysapp
How about frilly toothpicks?

I'm for'm.

Well then this club is formed.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:42 am
by Cankles
what club we want vert fc's? im down, if anyone has a sawz-all we can vert out my fc in record time

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:36 pm
by bakemonoma70
vip silbeer is delic.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:29 pm
by P.Haire
i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.

well you're not in the f*@king club

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:13 pm
by Cankles
P.Haire wrote:i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.

well you're not in the f*@king club
having arguments with the voices again i see

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:52 pm
by andysapp
P.Haire wrote:i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.

well you're not in the f*@king club
WINNAR!!1

Image

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:17 am
by charlie
Oh man, I saw him do a show one night after a Thrashers game during that short and weird period where he was their spokesman. It was fucking amazing. Why do the brightest lights have to burn out so fast?

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 am
by andysapp
Damn thas crazy, I didn't know you saw him.
:(

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:54 am
by Zach
I just peed white stuff on those white cars.. and that GC and FC :D.... :oops:


That truck is fawkin dick I wanna make my corolla a truck because of that :shock: