Page 7 of 11
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm
by revel
wife picked em. i wanted barn doors to open outward, but they wouldnt fit and they would have made the house look funny.
update:
dropped the front 1inch and the rear 1/2inch. running -3 camber in front and -2.5 in the rear. weds with 245/40s are barely tucked. still some rubbing issues when i turn, but as matt says "rubbing is racing, even if its your tires"
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:39 pm
by Greg
pics or ban
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm
by revel
fine i go take some.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:20 pm
by revel
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:22 pm
by Greg
dope
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 pm
by revel
driver side: the better looking side was rolled/pulled by matt.
passenger side: the janky side was rolled/pulled me, thus the mexi flare.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:37 pm
by CodyW
nice! now sell me your 18x10 equips so the one i've been staring at in my garage all morning can have friends and find it's way on my car

.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 pm
by DJones
revel wrote:driver side: the better looking side was rolled/pulled by matt.
passenger side: the janky side was rolled/pulled me, thus the mexi flare.
That looks badass!!! I wish I could do that with my car, but I would have to run 20's.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 pm
by Generz
tyler.. the last car that i rolled with my fender roller was a BMW.. so now that we've done a Nissan.. let's roll the wifey's X-Fizzle's fenders!
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 pm
by Greg
DJones wrote: but I would have to run 20's.
I fail to see the problem

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:46 pm
by Generz
Eunos Roadster wrote:DJones wrote: but I would have to run 20's.
I fail to see the problem

+1 for me unable to see.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:40 pm
by DJones
$250 per tire. If I am going to put 20's on the car, It would be drifted on 20's. I can't afford it....yet
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:02 pm
by Generz
DJones wrote:$250 per tire. If I am going to put 20's on the car, It would be drifted on 20's. I can't afford it....yet
z0mg.. that would be pretty much.. super-hero status. save the planet and get all the bitches kinda deal.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:15 pm
by P.Haire
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to tyloRRR and mr. jones.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:39 pm
by revel
DJones wrote:$250 per tire. If I am going to put 20's on the car, It would be drifted on 20's. I can't afford it....yet
sell drugs and hos then get 20s.