Kraut Drifter Introduction...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

Post Reply
User avatar
Abactus
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3042
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: near vienna...
Contact:

Post by Abactus »

Freddy2k wrote: i got the wrong one
hi 5

:?

i want to see it run so badly :D
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Post by Freddy2k »

Because Swap is stuck of oilpan i decided to start with putting the new suspension and brakes on the car...

Image
Image
Image

The new Radiator, BMW 324Diesel Tropic Edition...
Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

Introduction thread has reached LEVEL 7 status.

You my friend, have been well received, and are now considered an asset to this community. Thank you.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

this thread is a lesson to all the new people.
Image
please believe
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

P.Haire wrote:this thread is a lesson to all the new people.
we're looking at you mischif
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Holy shit I want a diesel radiator.
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

P.Haire wrote:this thread is a lesson to all the new people.
Image
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

i like where this is going.....
User avatar
Mischif
Clam Salesman
Posts: 842
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: TAINT
Contact:

Post by Mischif »

charlie wrote:
P.Haire wrote:this thread is a lesson to all the new people.
we're looking at you mischif
If I had a 1jz-swapped E36 I could talk about, I would be posting about that. Shit, if I had a car I gave 2 shits about, I'd post about that. Also I would be too busy driving to annoy you guys. but that's a different matter entirely.
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Post by Freddy2k »

Just because getting the right Oilpan is so difficult i decided to buy a second engine which includes the right Oilpan...

580USD with shipping from UK England :lol:
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

with those prices i can't wait to move.
Image
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Post by Freddy2k »

Economic crisis Rulez, especially the GBP is really low at the Moment. Some Friends and me are planning an Roadtrip to UK with a Trailer to buy cars and engines....
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Post by Freddy2k »

Look whos here, JayZ with tha right booty is in tha House yeah yo!

Image
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
Abactus
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3042
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: near vienna...
Contact:

Post by Abactus »

nice bike :D
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

YESS! I want a set of mags like that for mine.
Post Reply