Mountain Run THIS SATURDAY! [may 22nd]

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

darkducati wrote:...I wish I could go, but I will be picking up the bike at 10am so it ain't gonna work. However, on june 5th, you will all get owned! LOL
I wish I could find a cafe racer like that...

Post by Guest »

Hey guys... stumbled over here from IA... if you guys are into the mountain runs, you should check out the major event we've got planned for the FOERST weekend in June (what is that, 2 weekends from now?). The Subaru crowd is heading up to Fontana Lake, NC (bout a 3.5 hour drive from ATL) for a weekend of fun on the Dragon (310+ curves on 11 mile road) and the surrounding roads... the scenery's also beautiful... check it out ...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... did=485179

- Miranda (teh bugeyed black STi)
- HighTachMotorsports
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

Yeah I've known about the dragon weekend for awhile, but I haven't been too sure on if I can make it or not, and I hear all the cabins have been rented up.

In other news...

Just got word from Dan-- he's definitely in! The two STi's are gonna 0wn the rest of your sorry asses;P

[kidding! Dan will own all of you guys but I probably won't. His car is much faster than mine]

Post by Guest »

Naw... Dan's car is fast, but I whooped up on his ass when my car was still stock at the Subaru Challenge... you'll take him no problem.. ;)

Besides, he'll be too busy admiring the scenery... :lol:
scooby pilot

Post by scooby pilot »

yeah its like 3 am ...... so someone call me and wake me up...lol I will meet you guys at the home depot...I hope its easy to find.... and no I wont be drifting my car.... I have too much sticky rubber and not enough power.............yet ;)
speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

scooby pilot wrote:yeah its like 3 am ...... so someone call me and wake me up...lol I will meet you guys at the home depot...I hope its easy to find.... and no I wont be drifting my car.... I have too much sticky rubber and not enough power.............yet ;)
*RING RING* It's on the right side going north, about 15 minutes or so above Cumming in Dawson County...big outlet mall on the left, can't miss it. You're sticky tires are no longer sticky when it's wet...aws time. :D

I've seen a few STI's up there and everytime I looked up in my mirror the things had baddd oversteer...I think all of them were running stock suspension though but I think it has alot to do with the driver, maybe someone today can change my opinion about them today.
jo

Post by jo »

I'd call you SP but I don't have your phone number!:P

WAKE UP EVERYONE!:P
scooby pilot

Post by scooby pilot »

ummmmmm yeah I overslept DAMN IT!

Well this way maybe it will let me get some more stuff installed on my car so I wont be mad at it LOL Like sway bars and stuff....but its pouring rain here in vinings.... hope you guys are making out ok!!

Post by Guest »

lol that Had to be miranda making those smart as comments as the guest lol. Hey I did win my division at the subaru challenge you know ;)

Jason,
The Wrx's understeer bad. The Sti's have a bit of understeer when you throttle on it. I was right behind you. What did you see? I didn't do any racing line's just kept it on my side of the road lol..

Dan
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

so... any pics? how was it? damn i wish I lived in Alt instead of FL haha
jo

Post by jo »

I'm about to download my pix off my cam now.. I'll post later after my bath. You are actually in FL now? We'll be down there next weekend ya know! Where in FL are you? [or are you moving?]

I miss the beach. I miss home!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

naw not yet =(

Am moving in 3 weeks, my parents were they be living will be close to the ocean. Am gonna be in Orlando
jo

Post by jo »

eeek o-town. Well on the bright side of things, you will only be a 6 to 7 hour ride away from us. That's a decent weekend trip! And there's usually stuff going on down there, so that will be good for us to come down to, as well=)
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

haha, whats so bad about orlando? see am always the last to know about the Reps of areas. Like over here in LA i live in the Valley and I still don't know whats bad about the valley lol.

Am trying to get my apartment with a detach garage, so always my apartment and garage is open to all drifters!
jo

Post by jo »

Orlando is just...weird. I don't know. I never really liked it. It's just one giant sprawling suburb and disney. Not everyone hates it though;) I think it all depends on what you're into. I imagine they have a pretty strong car scene there, so that should be cool. Just watch out for the cops! That county is notorious for its boys in blue.