Page 1 of 2

oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm
by down_shift

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:27 am
by Mischif
Am I going crazy and there's always been an event this weekend, or did this pop up pretty sudden-like? And two weeks b/w this and the pro-am is kinda short, innit?

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 am
by down_shift
is two days notice not enough?

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 am
by FooSchnickens
fuck dammit I totally forgot and blevins still has my safety vest XD I may go anyway just to hang with doods and stroke beards.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 am
by Greg
Umm Taylor, you don't want that vest back. :shudder:

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Greg wrote:Umm Taylor, you don't want that vest back. :shudder:
there is not enough soap in the world

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 am
by FooSchnickens
Dr. Marlow wrote:
Greg wrote:Umm Taylor, you don't want that vest back. :shudder:
there is not enough soap in the world
Who said I wanted it back? I'm just too lazy to go buy another one :lol:

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm
by andysapp
Why did I think this was the Gresham event?

Oh well... my diff is still broke.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 pm
by down_shift
Pro AM Rd.1 @ Gresham is in two weeks on the 26th.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 am
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:
Oh well... my diff is still broke.

:cry: This makes me sad.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:15 am
by andysapp
At least I broke it doing something good!!!

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:At least I broke it doing something good!!!

saving that bus full of children was very heroic.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm
by andysapp
I just woke up... so I missed the event completely.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wanted to at least come hang outttt.

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm
by 240oncrack
andysapp wrote:I just woke up... so I missed the event completely.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wanted to at least come hang outttt.


You missed a hot humid day of hell out there.. And Chad threatening the Datsun's life...

Re: oh btw theres an event saturday at turner

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm
by down_shift
alex got chased on course by APD with their lights on during a run.