I went out for biscuits...

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

I went out for biscuits...

Post by CodyW »

and somehow managed to end up with this.

Oh, and it's got one of these...

So, yea...fairly excited. 240 is gone (plus a little cash on my end) but I think I came out alright.

Black/black 99 with 1JZ and R154 5-speed (all done by Titan Motorsports), OS Giken twin plate clutch, Precision 67mm turbo/Tial 44mm wastegate, HKS BOV, huge FMIC, MAP2 standalone, basic Supra suspension (springs/shocks), and an absolute ton of other little things. Currently tuned at 20psi making right around 500rwhp.

Already looking for coilovers, new wheels, and a lip, then I'll be pretty content for a while.

Oh, and fancypants photoshoot coming later, just wanted to take a few quick ones with the point and shoot to go ahead and post real quick.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Re: I went out for biscuits...

Post by down_shift »

you need to give me a ride in that thing stat. sign up for nashville on the 16th. how were the bisquits?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

I never even got them, lol. Ended up with a tasty ham and swiss afterward though, it was nice.

I want to do Nashville but I'm watching my little sister that weekend (and possibly riding my moped through the L5P halloween parade) so not sure I can make it. Kinda want to try something closer to home for it's break-in event too (should be plenty reliable but I don't wanna strand myself far away if anything does go wrong).

Totally down to give you a ride in it whenever though. Also, I might still buy that stock S14 seat off you, told the new owner I could probably round one up to make a matching set in the S13 and he was quite interested.
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

500hp holy fuggin poop! can't WAIT to see this thing punish tires!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Hopefully those numbers are right, I saw a dyno slip where it made 474 on ~18 psi so 500 on 20 should be pretty honest. Feels fast whatever it is though (way different from 240 fast but still fun, just scared to really get into it much on the street since it gets into "go to jail" speeds pretty quickly, haha).
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

my buddy jeff just got a sc300 too, he's since got a 1jz and coils and junk to decorate his garage until he can get 'em installed. i know another local dude who's building one as well.. aaaand a couple friends are goin jz in their 240s. 2011 is gonna be year of the jz, lol.

i'm getting a s14sr in a couple of weeks, but i guess that doesn't matter now, bahahaha.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

oh bummer I totally forgot that you were talking care of your sister that weekend. :stressed: we can all go up to Helen for a day trip. I hear its a great place to take newly purchased swapped cars ;). If dude wants the seat let me know.
Last edited by down_shift on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Haha, SRs are still cool, I just felt like something different after having SR'd 240's for so long. Kinda missed the days of having a sweet, comfy street car with AC (that can still slide around if needed, although I'm not totally sure how this thing will do at that just yet). 1J's are fun so far too though. Obviously not as fast right away but this thing spools reasonably (seems to have full boost by 4k or so) and pulls pretty hard once it kicks in.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

down_shift wrote:oh bummer I totally forgot that you were talking care of your sister that weekend. :stressed: we can all go up to Helen for a day trip. I hear its a great place to tak enewly purchased swapped cars ;). If dude wants the seat let me know.
Lol, I'm totally cursed with new black turbo cars up there.

I'll holler about those seats too.
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lookin good man
siccccckkkkkkkk
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

'ats a fine muthafucka right dare, thass right.

[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

congrats cody... you are a baller these days... hahah

that car is awesome. i need to trade my s13 then!
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

gay... :winky:
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
boostbeef
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by boostbeef »

-Jonathan-
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

is that a toyota with a BMW engine? ;)

nice car. :asianslay: