Page 1 of 2

Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm
by Treefish
Lanier Speedway has it's 1st event of 2011 this Saturday Jan 22nd.

Gates open at 12

Just FYI.
Spectate or whatever. Carnage.

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 pm
by Alan
Gnar?

JDM ALan

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm
by down_shift
wait I can buy it track side now? that would be extremely convenient. love that cholo and hillbilly fuel.

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 pm
by boostbeef
I heard there was going to be a rare live performance by Limozeen!

Image

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 pm
by Greg
is there a promo code?

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm
by down_shift
promo code: FULLPRICEBITCHSUCKIT

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 pm
by Pittsy
I'm gunna try to come up and hang.

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm
by DJones
I'm probably going to drive.

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm
by Greg
I don't like supporting the people that own the track.

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
by P.Haire
Greg wrote:I don't like supporting the people that own the track.
lolwut?

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am
by shawn shawn
LETS HANG OUT BROS!

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 am
by Treefish
Support Djones and his magnificent drifting machine!

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:33 am
by P.Haire
I would like to attend. Who wants to come get me?

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 am
by DJones
Treefish wrote:Support Djones and his magnificent drifting machine!
eh, don't do that. If I don't like the way the track or the car feels then I will not hesitate to load the car on the trailer and become a spectator. :mrgreen:

Re: Get loko at Lanier

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 am
by Pittsy
DJones wrote:
Treefish wrote:Support Djones and his magnificent drifting machine!
eh, don't do that. If I don't like the way the track or the car feels then I will not hesitate to load the car on the trailer and become a spectator. :mrgreen:

Hang out with Djones and his magnificent drifting machine!