[KILLIN 'EM S13] i canz join big-build race?

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: [KILLIN 'EM S13] i canz join big-build race?

Post by blink182house »

matts13 wrote:was just looking at the pics again. and the pbm camber arm on the other s13 is on the wrong side, they will hit the frame that way.
good eye! ill let him know, that stuff is just mocked up from like 2 years ago >_> his car will never run LOL
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

would love to have lifts!!!! so jealous.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:would love to have lifts!!!! so jealous.
yeah dude i cant wait to use it, ive never had the option of working on one! we got a rotary lowpro lift and the guys came to install it and the foundation was too thin, so its been sitting for like 3 weeks now, SO ANXIOUS!

planning to have the car track ready, probably not cosmetic wise but function wise, by mid-year. you still owe me some tandem runzzzzzzzz dude you better be heading this way again! :slayer:
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

hell yea I plan to roll out there again. wanna hit the big boy corner again soon.....and not break my trans in the process.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:hell yea I plan to roll out there again. wanna hit the big boy corner again soon.....and not break my trans in the process.
woowoo!
i think our next event will use that part of the facility, but it'll prob be on a friday
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

blink182house wrote:
revel wrote:hell yea I plan to roll out there again. wanna hit the big boy corner again soon.....and not break my trans in the process.
woowoo!
i think our next event will use that part of the facility, but it'll prob be on a friday
doesnt matter what day as long as my car is ready to go. i think my car is cursed. if it runs good that means at some point something is going to break. if it runs like crap (or i drive like crap) it runs all day.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

lawlz. whats up with your car now?! its because you painted it. if youd've never painted it shit never breaks
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

one of the oil lines at the filter relocation mount is leaking...well more like spitting. lost atleast a quart of oil in like 4 runs.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:one of the oil lines at the filter relocation mount is leaking...well more like spitting. lost atleast a quart of oil in like 4 runs.
oooo no good at all. what brand/style relocation kit is it? assembled lines or crimped ends like isis? curious for future purchases on my own behalf
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

its a mustang filter relocation hub. i am using an assembled line and a crimped line. a year or so ago i changed my motor mounts from the nismo ones to the cusco style ones. that dropped the motor a bit (to clear the vent in the hood) but put a ton of tension on the oil lines causing one to snap off at the fitting. i am pretty sure that caused some type of issue with the threads because its the same side thats leaking/spitting now. i will probably change out the relocation kit for a whole new one.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:its a mustang filter relocation hub. i am using an assembled line and a crimped line. a year or so ago i changed my motor mounts from the nismo ones to the cusco style ones. that dropped the motor a bit (to clear the vent in the hood) but put a ton of tension on the oil lines causing one to snap off at the fitting. i am pretty sure that caused some type of issue with the threads because its the same side thats leaking/spitting now. i will probably change out the relocation kit for a whole new one.
ah thanks for the details. i dont wanna go cheaper routes with my bloodline for my engine, but the ISIS kit is actually pretty decent and all crimped lines which makes me feel a little more secure about lines popping off... only problem being that that probably means they're not swivel head fittings. its just so.... cost efficient lol!

updates on my car today; i got the ability to work on my car all day today so I welded the whole new front end on! woo! also welded up the heater core holes and the firewall harness holes on both sides in the wheel wells! continued removing some of the residue from sound deadening; tomorrow ill be working on a customers car but if i get the chance to i'd like to knock out some more of this welding!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

did some major work this week to get the motor atleast sitting in the car for a meet we had at the shop today in order to build some funds for japan relief; wanted to debut the motor today!

earlier in the week:

saturday meet at the shop:
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!
go fast or die
conrad_s13.5
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by conrad_s13.5 »

damn man,....lol
that looks fuckin awesome!
(OΞO/- -\OΞO)
cONtRol FReAkS <--- CLicK it!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

been lacking time to work on my own car and uploading pics: