Page 1 of 2

Us Drift's FOERST Slide Of '05 at VMP

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:23 pm
by sande
On the entire lot of Virginia Motorsports Park in Petersburg VA.
Registration and Tech: 8am to 9:30am
Drivers Meeting: 9:30am
Cars on Track: 10am to 5pm
Pre-Reg: $75
Event day Reg: $125

8018 Boydton Plank Road
Petersburg VA 23803

For more info visit http://www.usdrift.com
To register, http://www.myautoevents.com

Image

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:04 am
by revel
how long is the drive from ole ATL?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:25 am
by sande
6 or 7 hours? try mapquest :)

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:37 pm
by andysapp
I might be able to swing this event! Do you know if there is a limit on the amount of drivers? Say... under 40 - or will they take as many registrations as they get?

Ooooh, oooh... this may just be the NA Powered Kaaz Style's debut, lol!
For real this time!
:D

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:59 pm
by BrokeAssHachi
andysapp wrote:
Ooooh, oooh... this may just be the NA Powered Kaaz Style's debut, lol!
For real this time!
:D

i'll believe it when i see it :lol:

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:06 pm
by sande
I don't think there will ba a limit since they have the entire lot this time. There should be plenty of room and time for everybody. Hope to see you there!

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:04 pm
by Rhoad Racing
schweet!!! I'll be down for this. I should probably fix my e-brake FOERST though! :wink:

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:07 pm
by andysapp
I have to find a trailer and a truck.
:?:

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:08 pm
by icantdrift
if you guys are in for the trip i may be as well.....

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:16 pm
by icantdrift
ok mapquest guesstimates ~7.5 hrs for the trip, so i'd imagine we would get there in 6-6.5... ocala was 6 hrs, so i could probably handle this drive.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:46 pm
by CodyW
andysapp wrote:I have to find a trailer and a truck.
:?:
werd.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:07 pm
by Rhoad Racing
andysapp wrote:I have to find a trailer and a truck.
:?:
it's a stretch, but I might be able to persued my dad into letting us use his Denali

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:37 am
by sande
for those looking to go up the night prior, some hotel info and possibly a group rate:

5697 Boydton Plank Road
Petersburg, VA 23803
804-518-1515

I called about group rates and this is the info I got:

Rooms go for $89.95 + tax each
rooms include:
a King size bed with pull out sofa
or
2 double beds
they have continental breakfast from 6:30 - 9:30

Tina said she could give us a group discount for two rooms for $79.10 (84.64 with tax) each. I would imagine the rate would go down with more rooms but I wasn't sure how many were planning to come and stay the night before, so if you guys want to work that out and figure how many rooms you need I can call back and check on the rate. I will post this on the other sites as well.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:37 am
by blur2ed
im going...Anyone down for doing a hotel thing?

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:53 pm
by andysapp
Rhoad Racing wrote:
andysapp wrote:I have to find a trailer and a truck.
:?:
it's a stretch, but I might be able to persued my dad into letting us use his Denali
Dude, yo... that would be crazy fresh!
I know what a stretch it is, though. Kinda like getting the WARwagon from my brother - only that truck is straight outta hell. Denali = HeavenlyTruck.
:)