Am selfish, I need a thread for my car only lol

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Am selfish, I need a thread for my car only lol

Post by djdorifto »

naw jk, just want to update everyone on my stats on my car. You can check out my old pics of my car back in the "Post Your Car Pic" thread.

So here are the after the accident pics. They are very graphic so don't look at them if u ate.

We Took off the headlight and re straighten the bracket that holds the headlight.

Yup, not very life threating damage, no leaks, nothing. I got other pics of when I took off the bumper yesterday
and I felt like driving it on the streets how it is :twisted: :twisted: and pwn some ricers in this honda only area where my uncle lives.

I wonder if they would atleast notice that I had something under the hood HAHAHAH :twisted:

So right now am waiting for my friend at his shop to call me up if he's gonna take my deal on my semi-blown
S14SR LongBlock with Intake Manifold for a Silvia Frontend.

So Project SilEighty, Stage 2 is done, Stage 3 hopefully today.
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

man those pix made me want to cry:( At least your getting things rolling on having it fixed...
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

wow, i'm glad the car wasn't damaged any more then it was. is that a CA18DET or did you just polish the SR's valve cover? nice FMIC as well, it looks like the Greddy FMIC.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

ha yeah, i fixed it all, naw its a S15LongBlock, CA is very different, but highly underrated. Thanks thou =D need to see ur car now
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

i'll warn you guys that my car's tri-toned right now. 3 different shades of blue.

actually, my car is in my sig. the pic isn't to clear but you can get an idea. i'll get some pics up soon.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi