Page 1 of 3

andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 pm
by down_shift
anyone want to meet up for some carting and games and beers? 10?

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 pm
by FooSchnickens
Maybedown

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:32 pm
by HATERDAN
wish I was in ATL :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:39 pm
by icantdrift
if i wasn't sitting in a hotel room in PA i'd be down.

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm
by revel
you US traveler you!

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm
by jsquared
I would be down but I already have plans :( Lemme talk to my old lady and see if Andretti's can take the place of coffee and book shopping.

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm
by FooSchnickens
Are they still doing the half-off mondays or whatever or is it full price?

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm
by Lightning
HATERDAN wrote:wish I was in ATL :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm
by HATERDAN
icantdrift wrote:if i wasn't sitting in a hotel room in PA i'd be down.

if you are within 2 hours of philly and we aren't hanging out I'll stab you in the face

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm
by andysapp
I can't walk right now... or I would be down.
:(

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm
by P.Haire
bro. :(

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm
by down_shift
its cool. maybe another week when more people are around and able. I'm just now leaving work anyways.

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 am
by Lightning
well....how bout this Monday instead?

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 pm
by icantdrift
HATERDAN wrote:
icantdrift wrote:if i wasn't sitting in a hotel room in PA i'd be down.

if you are within 2 hours of philly and we aren't hanging out I'll stab you in the face

I was in Scranton for a couple days, drove 5 hours to Worcester MA today and now I'm sitting in the parking lot of a Price Chopper killing time.

I will be in Philly May 9-14th for a ride and drive event, I'll see if I can sneak away one evening to hang out.

Re: andrettis 3/21?

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 pm
by HATERDAN
icantdrift wrote:
HATERDAN wrote:
icantdrift wrote:if i wasn't sitting in a hotel room in PA i'd be down.

if you are within 2 hours of philly and we aren't hanging out I'll stab you in the face

I was in Scranton for a couple days, drove 5 hours to Worcester MA today and now I'm sitting in the parking lot of a Price Chopper killing time.

I will be in Philly May 9-14th for a ride and drive event, I'll see if I can sneak away one evening to hang out.
lets make something happen I'm sure you can break away for a cheesesteak.