Page 1 of 2

MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:51 pm
by down_shift
All right boys and girls. Your friends at MANHATTAN NEW YORK PIZZA are hosting a MAJOR Tuners Vs. Muscle showdown and car show here at the shop JULY 31st 2011 12-3p. The goal is 100 domestics and 100 imports. This event is being held in partnership with the North Georgia Mopar Club and is benefiting breast cancer. There will be trophys and NO ENTRY FEES we only ask for a charitable donation. There will also be a 50/50 drawing to help raise money, Door Prizes, Great MNYP food, and a Bikini Contest :winky: (the winner of which will be crowned Ms. MNYP 2011). Come early, come hungry, come patient please!

who: MNYP
what: Manhattan Madness Tuners vs. Muscle charity car show
where: 1560 Indian Trail, Norcross Exit 101 off I-85. East 6/10 mile
when: 12-3p


:heartbeat: <3 :heartbeat: <3 :heartbeat: <3 :heartbeat: <3 :heartbeat: <3 :heartbeat:
mnyp_madness.jpg
mnyp_madness.jpg (767.56 KiB) Viewed 13671 times

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm
by FooSchnickens
They had to find the most rice-a-rific car to represent the imports, didn't they? :roll:

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 pm
by Greg
Will there be Four Lokos?

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm
by FooSchnickens
There will be once we go to tha sto'

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm
by andysapp
Totally in!!

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 am
by Treefish
INNNNN

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm
by FooSchnickens
Image

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:41 am
by revel
would not touch a single one of them ladies

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:52 am
by ChadMK4
LOL! I was literally saying that when I scrolled down and saw your post!

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 pm
by Lightning
ChadMK4 wrote:LOL! I was literally saying that when I scrolled down and saw your post!
agreed on that one.

I'm gonna try to make it to this, it's right near the end of my off-time later this month.

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm
by Roadkill
Me either!
That picture was taken around 1970, Girls were probably around 28 then it's 2011 now so they would be around 69 to 70 years old now. DO NOT WANT!!!
.

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm
by Roadkill
But I'll try to make it to the event. I like to support breasts as often as I can.

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm
by Lightning
Roadkill wrote:I like to support breasts as often as I can.

this is why God gave us hands.

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:55 am
by Greg
Don't forget the car show today 7/10 2pm-???

Re: MANHATTAN MADNESS 7.31.2011

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm
by ChadMK4
Car show today? Oh well. School, new job, new house and regular stuffs around the house are whipping my ass!