Page 1 of 2

Party at Batlground!!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:16 pm
by Tracy
Come party at BATLGROUND
Image
As most of you know Batlground has purchased a new facility!!! Now we have no other choice except to party. I know I had mentioned to some people that the dyno would be open, but we changed our mind. We want to party, too. If we have the dyno open we will have to work. Beer and work don't mix all that well. I promise that we will have another dyno day as soon as it gets a little warmer. It's freezing outside right now and frankly I don't like the cold one bit. So, I'm thinking like March may be better for the dyno day. Anyways here are the details for the PARTAY:

*Location: 1770 Atlanta RD SE, Smyrna, GA 30080
*Date: Sunday, February 20th
*Time: Noon 'til 5 PM or whatever!!!
*Free beer for those of you that aer 21 and over. I WILL BE IDing!!!! I used to be a bartender, so don't try to play me.
*Free food. We will be grilling our own food and it will be good!!!
*There will be some people here with booths, too. Those will include at least:
JP Customs/Ghost Racing
Evolution Autodesign
gadsm.org
There will probably be some more as time goes on. I'll keep you updated.
*We will also have live entertainment
12-1 DJ??? Haven't picked one yet, but if all else fails, Dan is awesome!!
1-3 95.5 The Beat will be here doing a live remote.
3-4 Tickle Fight a local band will be playing
4-5 The DJ will be back

If you have record ans want to DJ call me 770-319-9605. Unfortunately I don't like House or Down Tempo. So that will not work for me
AND I"M THE BOSS!! hehehe
So ya'll come on down and play with us. It will be fun. Everyone is invited...even if you don't like us. This is our chance to prove that what some people say about us isn't true. We're nice and cool ...most of the time.
__________________

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:44 pm
by CodyW
sweet, can't wait!
my plan is to hit ocala and be back on sunday for this so hopefully that should be good.

oh, and i think we need a dM booth :). not sure what we'd do with it, but it sounds like a good idea.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:10 pm
by Tracy
Sounds good to me!!! DM booth it is. Andy Sappster...call me yo!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:12 pm
by CodyW
cool! now we can put our huge banner to use again, and maybe sell some boondoggle keychains :).

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:18 pm
by icantdrift
CodyW wrote:sweet, can't wait!
my plan is to hit ocala and be back on sunday for this so hopefully that should be good.
ditto... we did it last time we can do it again. :D

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:06 am
by revel
i can throw down on the 12's. play 1993-1996 ragga jungle, techstep, dark evil stuff, some pretty stuff, and ??????????. a few of the DMs have heard me before. you could ask them and/or you can come out to lenny's on memorial on Feb5th and hear me play. not sure what time yet.

****if i can get my computer fixed soon-i could burn a cd for you.

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:54 am
by CubanMike
Yeah Yo!

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:05 pm
by andysapp
GC8VI wrote:i can throw down on the 12's. play 1993-1996 ragga jungle, techstep, dark evil stuff, some pretty stuff, and ??????????.
Tyler is the sickest selectah I know. He'll drop some straight up evil drums and eviler bass... and just when you think it can't get any nastier - Satan himself rears his ugly head through the speakers and speaks his devlish mind!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Bwaaahahahahaaa!

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:13 pm
by CodyW
werd to that, tyler tears it up.
i have a copy of his latest cd if you want a copy of it.

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:48 pm
by Fcman
I'm there Tracy

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:17 am
by darkducati
I'll be there. And Tracey, I've got something for you.

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:51 pm
by Tracy
YAY PARTY!!! Tyler...bring some records. I have faith in you. I might have to break it down for ya!!! You know, Dan is a bad ass DJ as well. Plays mostly hardcore jungle. Maybe we can get him to throw down some.

BTW guys!!! BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS!!! I don't have that many.

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:11 pm
by andysapp
Tracy wrote:BTW guys!!! BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS!!!
And your arses! ;)

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:38 pm
by Rhoad Racing
nice....i'm to poor to go to VA or Ocala so I'll be there. dM style!

Image

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:57 pm
by CodyW
orala?