
HyperFest/US Drift Nationals @ Summit Point - July 16
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
HyperFest/US Drift Nationals @ Summit Point - July 16
I've always wanted to make it to one of these... from what I've heard - they're pretty crazy! This is the week following Formula D Sonoma, and I'm going to try and make it up to northern Virginia for this one... anyone else interested??


- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
I wish it was the weekend after. I have a good friend up there that I was going to visit anyway but I'll be in Panama City for work the weekend of the 16th. Let's all pledge to have fun on our separate ventures and maybe when we meet back in Atlanta I'll have some GGW footage for you guys to look over... 
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
so you gonna trailer my car for me and let me drive the luxury drifter?andysapp wrote:GrrrlsGoneWyld?!? RAWK!
Hehehe... recruit some ladies to travel across the country with me to Irwindale in August.
I found out that the HPDE Drift School is all filled up - but the US Drift Nationals competition is still open. I'm going to go ahead and registerrr!
dood the weekend after is falken showoff in dc!!!! make it happen!!!charlie wrote:I wish it was the weekend after. I have a good friend up there that I was going to visit anyway but I'll be in Panama City for work the weekend of the 16th. Let's all pledge to have fun on our separate ventures and maybe when we meet back in Atlanta I'll have some GGW footage for you guys to look over...
Hehehe... I'm going to talk to da boss tomorrow morning and see what's up. Provided it's cool I miss that following Monday to make it home - after missing a week and a half for Sonoma - I'll be there!
Southern Fried is the weekend after this - so I won't be able to make it to the Drift Showoff in DC.
US Drift Nationals is gonna rawk, though!!!

Southern Fried is the weekend after this - so I won't be able to make it to the Drift Showoff in DC.
US Drift Nationals is gonna rawk, though!!!
Word up... I'm all registered and ready to RAWK!
I can't wait... that track looks awesome!
Practice for competitors is Friday at 5pm. I haven't fully figured out the best plan of attack for the trip just yet. Maybe leave Thursday night and stop to sleep halfway or somethin. I'll have to figure it all out and see what's up.

I can't wait... that track looks awesome!
Practice for competitors is Friday at 5pm. I haven't fully figured out the best plan of attack for the trip just yet. Maybe leave Thursday night and stop to sleep halfway or somethin. I'll have to figure it all out and see what's up.




