thursday 7/21

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

thursday 7/21

Post by Guhgtard »

Fuddruckers at NorthPoint be there or be square. 8pmish
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i should be down for that
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

that could be a nice cap to my day of sleep.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Be there or....be some place else. :D
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

I have a lot on the "to-do before SFS:3" list. So if I'm not at Top Hat then I'll be there.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

I haven't been out there for quite awhile, I'll do my best to get out there.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hahahaaa... I haven't been out there in ages. I'm still playing catch up from being on the road for two weeks... but I'll try and make it out!!!
:D
nsanyatl
Fresh Meat
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:04 pm

Post by nsanyatl »

there is another meet that night at Malibu GP, just FYI. One of the NSXPrime guys is putting it on

http://comeparkwithus.com/bikenight/
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

nsanyatl wrote:there is another meet that night at Malibu GP, just FYI. One of the NSXPrime guys is putting it on

http://comeparkwithus.com/bikenight/
that looks a lot more entertaining
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

Rhoad Racing wrote:
nsanyatl wrote:there is another meet that night at Malibu GP, just FYI. One of the NSXPrime guys is putting it on

http://comeparkwithus.com/bikenight/
that looks a lot more entertaining

I'm down for that
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Ahhh... something came up - I won't be able to rawk either.
:(
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

ahhh, hanging out in parking lots. just like high school except now comes complete with receding hairlines. :lol:
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

so who's going to which?
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

NP for me.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

the malibu one was on the 20th (wed) so that's out :(.
i'm still down with NP though.
Post Reply