RallyCross August 20th - Homestead-Miami Speedway

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
RallyRebel
Fresh Meat
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Fort Meade, FL
Contact:

RallyCross August 20th - Homestead-Miami Speedway

Post by RallyRebel »

Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Aww... Homestead Speedway brings back fond memories of my FOERST drift event. Good times... gooood times.
RallyRebel
Fresh Meat
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Fort Meade, FL
Contact:

Post by RallyRebel »

You should see where we've got the rallycross gig jumpin' then! The RV parking areas next to the speedway are ALL ours! We managed over 2 miles for the last course, which took over 200 cones. The surface is like compacted shell roadbase, so it was super-smooth and slippery. I took the XR4Ti and managed to spin out sooo much it became mandatory 360-recovery driving. So now I'm importing several Sierra 4X4 front drivetrain components! :twisted:
Image
Post Reply