*Update* Barber Motorsports museum get together*Update*

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

*Update* Barber Motorsports museum get together*Update*

Post by darkducati »

Any takers. I have been wanting to this for some time and I figured we had better do it soon if we are going to make it before Hooman departs company with the south. Basically we would have a day trip to abalambala(now that they have gas) to visit the museum and probably take a backroad route there and back. I think a ride and drive will be the best idea since not everyone who will be interested in going has a bike. So, who's down?
Last edited by darkducati on Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
Location: ATL----->NYC

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

I'm down trix, i'm free this weekend.
Image

Image
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Are you sure they have petrol? I'm scared to return!
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Don't worry, I have plenty of gas cans. You made sure of that. :)
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Don't worry, I have plenty of gas cans. You made sure of that. :)
Beans and cornbread.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

you need'em, with all that raw fuel spitting out the back of the SE3
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

We have gas, i live about 15 mins away from barber. :oops: we have gas
Image
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

LOL!!!!! That was some funny shit. I think I'll take the Buell if we go. Someone needs to delete my double post. Damn sidekick.
Beans and cornbread.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

slidewaysgolf wrote: :oops: we have gas
I do too Image
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Guhgtard wrote:you need'em, with all that raw fuel spitting out the back of the SE3
It's not that bad. The A/F ratio only gets as high as 10:1. :oops:
Beans and cornbread.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

only :lol:
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

i could possibly be down for this, and i'll ride if you ride chris :lol: or if enough folks are interested i'll ride with someone, and throw down some money for gas.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

when are you planning on going?
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

I'm thinking of saturday the 24th. That would work be for me. Or the 25th. What do you guys think?
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

i can't do a saturday... possibly sunday but it may be a 2 up ride.
Post Reply