Page 1 of 2

thurs 9/22, G-Fudd

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:42 pm
by icantdrift
just like last week, would be cool to see you ladies and gents on this side of the planet :) . andysapp must show up so we may do battle on the touge of grinnett maw, somewhere in the province of fruddwuckers. plus, g-fudd>NP ricers any day :lol:

so who's with me?

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:45 pm
by Guhgtard
IN!

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:50 pm
by andysapp
IN! I'm taking the truck back to my parents house tomorrow night... so that will work out nicely.

I smell R/C drift car battles!!!
:D

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:53 pm
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:IN! I'm taking the truck back to my parents house tomorrow night... so that will work out nicely.

I smell R/C drift car battles!!!
:D
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

ps. the new avatar rocks :wink:

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:57 pm
by Guhgtard
icantdrift wrote:
ps. the new avatar rocks :wink:
PusHead roxors!

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:21 pm
by down_shift
neverbeenthere

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:43 pm
by icantdrift
down_shift wrote:neverbeenthere
it's an amazing wonderland of shimmering joy

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:24 pm
by CodyW
i'm probably gonna have to miss it :(.

my parents just got back in town from a 2 week trip so i'm gonna go visit them, but if i get done early i'll call someone and possibly stop by.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:29 pm
by Rhoad Racing
CodyW wrote:i'm probably gonna have to miss it :(.

my parents just got back in town from a 2 week trip so i'm gonna go visit them, but if i get done early i'll call someone and possibly stop by.
I think I left my silver knife at your parents house.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:45 pm
by down_shift
So who is deffinatly going?

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:12 pm
by darkducati
I'm coming. Probably around 9.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:25 pm
by andysapp
MEEE!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:24 pm
by Guhgtard
8 ish

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:25 pm
by icantdrift
i'll be there around 8

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:55 pm
by down_shift
"holding baby, holding baby!" Watching the baby tonight, maybe next time.