SFS4 Pics

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

down_shift
Muscle Milk

SFS4 Pics

Post by down_shift »

All right here are some of my pics from today. Some wouldn't work and I'm tired of trying to fix them. I know a lot are still pretty large but I'm not gonna try to resize them again in paint. Its a pain. If anyone wants a full res. pic let me I can e-mail it to you. Very nice event, couldn't ask for better wheather.

::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman

Post by Guhgtard »

twas a good event, Cody had a good day, Erin had an awesome-o day, Zach had some good runs, martymartymarty.net and Andy ripped shit up with the random tandem action.

had fun, thanks guys
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

werd, i had fun (aside from my morning :shock: )
babba-na6c
Ripe Meat

Post by babba-na6c »

great event and nice to see everyone having fun. Thanx DG Trials.
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

cool pics. i wish i could've made it out, but i had to work. i miss my car :cry: :cry: :cry:
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

a complete blast all day long aside from waiting an hour for food at KFC :(. i still can't believe i only killed 2/3 of those kumho's and barely put a dent in my douglas tires on the DT05's. i now <3 turner field more than ever, and now i get to go next year for half price yo! :D

big congrats to scott for kicking my arse out there on the judged runs. i had a couple real good runs but couldn't get consistent with it. from what i saw he was nailing it all day. but our goal was met... we beat the monster caddy on our home turf 8) . woowoo, we won the drift race! DM represantin.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

AAAAAALRRRIGGHHHTT!!!!!!111!!!one!!!!!eleventy!!!! I like where this is going. That was officialy an amazing day. Couldn't have asked for a better day... well maybe, but we did get to see a fire :D.
Guhgtard wrote:twas a good event, Cody had a good day, Erin had an awesome-o day, Zach had some good runs, martymartymarty.net and Andy ripped shit up with the random tandem action.

had fun, thanks guys
Thanks Greg. Now it's time for me to sleep.. for a long long time.
-Zach
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Saturday rocked. I learned a whole bunch, like next time dont go to kfc/taco bell during lunch break, and dont change to tires your not used to before a judged run. :P Other than that it went awesome. I defintely agree w/ the judges on the winners of the contest too. awesome job guys!!

and zach it was awesome that you finally got out there :D
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

dorimon wrote:Saturday rocked. I learned a whole bunch, like next time dont go to kfc/taco bell during lunch break, and dont change to tires your not used to before a judged run. :P Other than that it went awesome. I defintely agree w/ the judges on the winners of the contest too. awesome job guys!!

and zach it was awesome that you finally got out there :D
Haha yeah, you're telling me. I had a blast. You where doing awesome out there man. Your entry was getting to be really early and really damn fast!! It's great to see everyone out there improving in leaps and bounds.
-Zach
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

plus zach got to drive. ahah. :)
8six
Fresh Meat

Post by 8six »

who was driving that old celica/supra?!?!

he did awesome!!!
gigigigigigigirigi
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bighuyner »

Andy was wiggin and waggin. It was cool as an an igloo. I actually want some on my car.