Page 1 of 2
FOERST Thursday
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:02 pm
by Guhgtard
anyone up for the Varsity this thursday?
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:07 pm
by andysapp
I mights be downs for thats!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:09 pm
by Rhoad Racing
me too
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
by andysapp
Holy sheeot, Chris I need to call you.
Why am I so A.D.D.?
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:51 pm
by Rhoad Racing
haha....you won't be able to get ahold of me. Im out in the boonies of SC right now so my cell doesn't have a signal. I'll give you a ring later tonight when I leave though. cool?
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:08 pm
by andysapp
That werks, yo!

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:33 pm
by ChadMK4
I'll be there.. I forgot about this Thursday..
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:26 pm
by CodyW
i'll go
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:56 pm
by down_shift
I was on the fence but you guys are uber cool so I guess I should try and make it out there.
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:09 pm
by Rhoad Racing
down_shift wrote:I was on the fence but you guys are uber cool so I guess I should try and make it out there.
I'll let you stand beside me to 1up your coolness level.

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:52 pm
by down_shift
Now I just gotta get me a drift pigeon.
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:41 pm
by ChadMK4
Whoa Whoa whoa Cowboy!! Don't think you're THAT cool yet.. gotta pace yourself..

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:51 pm
by Guhgtard
hahahahahahahaha
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:01 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Its a Dove and he's MY wingman. recognize.

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:44 pm
by offtheline
Oooh. I should be there.