Page 1 of 1

Driftfest/Ter-Tech event Gainesville FL

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:32 pm
by icantdrift
just saw this over on SEDA... looks like fun:D :D :D


Driftfest and Ter-Tech will be hosting an event at the Gainesville raceway roadcourse on the weekend of May 27-28th. All the competing drivers need to have a minimum of 6 point rollcage.
Winner gets $2000.
second $1000
third $500

Entry fee for both days will be $125
There will be qualifying on saturday, to drop the drivers to top 32.
Sunday will be the finals. Also the not qualified drivers will be allowed to play around on the back side of the track, so they get extra seat time. We are allowed to use the track 14 hours each day thats 28 hours total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drifting!!! Sign up details will be posted later, so start saving NOW!!!
Sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc




i found a pic of the roadcourse
Image

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:14 am
by down_shift
Looks cool.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:18 am
by andysapp
Holy Mary Mother of Jesus.
:shock:

That event is 8 times the payout for 1st & who knows how much more seat time than Formula D!

GOOD CHRIST.
I will go until I run out of tyres... and then I may slide on my rims!!!

I'm in.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:26 am
by PmartyX
Holy crap!

There's also an event in Shreveport, LA that weekend

http://www.houston240sx.com/forums/show ... post135325

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:11 pm
by icantdrift
martymartymarty.net wrote:Holy crap!

There's also an event in Shreveport, LA that weekend

http://www.houston240sx.com/forums/show ... post135325
that sounds cool as well, but gainesville is mucho closer :)

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:48 pm
by turbofb
Sounds like i need a cage soon!

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:21 pm
by icantdrift
turbofb wrote:Sounds like i need a cage soon!
yes you do.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:27 pm
by down_shift
wow the LA event is free too.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:43 pm
by andysapp
I can already tell that this year is going to be crazy as hell sans FD.
I NEED TYRES!!!1

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:31 pm
by matts13
what sizes

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:00 pm
by andysapp
215.45.17
225.45.17
245.40.18
:D

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:41 pm
by matts13
i will keep an eye out for you andy.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 am
by andysapp
THANKS YO!!! I really appreciate it!!
:D

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:42 pm
by ter-tech

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:19 pm
by icantdrift
oh man, i totally forgot about this one! i'll have to beg for the weekend off tomorrow.