Page 1 of 1

Northpoint tonight?

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:04 pm
by PmartyX
Just thought I'd throw that out there

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:07 pm
by down_shift
Does that mean your going out there JDMarty?

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:19 pm
by struka
i wont be there LOL

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:21 pm
by down_shift
I should be out there around 9:00. If any ATL people come that would be cool. I'd like to talk to some people who can carry a conversation.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
by icantdrift
northpoint is too far for me :(.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
by down_shift
Not really.

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm
by icantdrift
down_shift wrote:Not really.
it's 40 miles. that's like $13 in gas for me to get there and back :lol: .

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 pm
by andysapp
I don't think I can make it.
:(

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:13 pm
by down_shift
()

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:21 pm
by andysapp
()