Page 1 of 2

DriftMechaniks "Drift Fury" Tee-Shirt Pre-order

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:20 am
by andysapp
In usual dM fashion (pun intended), we're going to do a last minute short-run of Drift Fury shirts for this Sunday's kick-off event of the series.

The design is off the flyer, with some slight tweaks:
Image

http://driftmechaniks.com/drift_fury_preorder.html

I think these shirts are going to have that "weathered and worn" look. I will do a press check before the final run to make sure - but I think these would look pretty killer if they look a li'l old and tattered.

The pre-order price will be $15... $20 at the event. If you want a shirt, but don't have PayPal for the pre-order... shoot me a PM and let me know what size. The main reason I do these pre-orders is to know what quantities to print up, so I don't wind up with eleventy billion extras.

I will need to give them the exact quantities by the end of the business day tomorrow... so let me know!
:D

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:56 am
by matts13
i will take 2, xl where do i send the money?



alright i am a dumb ass i wills send the money tonight.

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:57 am
by down_shift
done

*edit
Is this the front or back? Anything on the other side?

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:24 pm
by CodyW
freakin' nice, i'll be gone from tomorrow until monday for IAS in philly but i wanna grab up a medium

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:06 am
by revel
XL please senor.

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:34 am
by andysapp
Gotcha!

I ordered 42 shirts... so there should be enough.

I just hope these sell at the event - unlike the last shirt - which I have eleventy billion of. Those shirts were definitely a case of "people who know - know they are cool", but the general public didn't get them at all.

People were like "do you have any shirts that just say "drift" on them?"...
:shock:

Ummm... nokthnxbye.
;)

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 am
by icantdrift
payment sent for 2 :D .

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:13 pm
by struka
what about a shirt that says drift racing? lol

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:40 pm
by gotundersteer?
Any Mediums left? I want one!

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:22 pm
by down_shift
Andy I'll get that large from you later. Thanks.

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:23 pm
by andysapp
We SOLD OUT of the Drift Fury shirts... I am placing a re-order on them that will be ready on Friday. All the shirts were a HUGE hit - especially in sizes we were out of (girl tees, girl tees, girl teeees!).

We did about $500 in shirt sales on Sunday. I am very surprised, and super pleased that people were diggin' them. I didn't really realize it until I had all the different shirts we've made out on the table... but we have like... a whole line! It's wild! There were like 7 different shirts there if I remember correctly.

I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
:D

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:23 pm
by andysapp
down_shift wrote:Andy I'll get that large from you later. Thanks.
I've got it for you, playa!
:D

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:28 pm
by down_shift
That's awesome people are buying.
andysapp wrote: I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
:D
More shirts and some new decal/stickers! People love stickers. :D

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:31 pm
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:We SOLD OUT of the Drift Fury shirts... I am placing a re-order on them that will be ready on Friday. All the shirts were a HUGE hit - especially in sizes we were out of (girl tees, girl tees, girl teeees!).

We did about $500 in shirt sales on Sunday. I am very surprised, and super pleased that people were diggin' them. I didn't really realize it until I had all the different shirts we've made out on the table... but we have like... a whole line! It's wild! There were like 7 different shirts there if I remember correctly.

I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
:D
i told you man, you need your own t-shirt company :D . everyone that sees my ASapp designed shirts asks where i get them.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:18 am
by struka
andy, i got some sweet ideas for a shirt if u want some of my input, ill email u and u can think about it.