Page 1 of 1

wobble fun

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:56 am
by POOPscandal
riding back from school, i was on 75N where it kinda curves after the 75/85 split going aboot 85mph when one of those rut/groove things shows up in my path of travel. the bike started to do a little wobble, i was completely calm and was just like WTF, gay; i kept the throttle where it was at stood up the bike and all was happy. georgia is good at the road maintainance. seriously. for proof drive down moreland or anywhere in midtown.

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:50 pm
by Rhoad Racing
i would have shat my pants. nice save

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:31 pm
by icantdrift
i jumped a big jump the other night. it was sweet.

Re: wobble fun

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:24 pm
by andysapp
driftPANDAspl wrote:i was completely calm and was just like WTF, gay;
That line cracked me up... cuz I can totally see you saying that.
Glad ur not dead... plz don't die.

Wheelies save lives!
:D

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:33 am
by POOPscandal
yeah it was weird, i was just like: rut. wobble. this is stupid. fuckin' roads. gas, stand up bike, and thought "man if that turned into a tank slapper and it tossed me i'd be dead and my bike might have gotten scratched." luckily i had my trusty pimp cane strapped to me.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:06 pm
by darkducati
Werd. I would be pissed if I was dead too. That would ruin my day. Good job getting it sorted. I almost tossed the XB getting on to 285 Sat night. I was halfway around the onramp when the back tire clipped that big crack in the center of the lane and then hit the oil just on the other side of it. Rear tire slid and caught a few inches off line. Nothing terrifying but enough to make sure I was awake. It too was gay.