Page 1 of 1

I may buy one of these

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:53 pm
by slidewaysgolf
man i am finding that i keep staring at this bike
http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/3336.aspx

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:11 am
by POOPscandal
scramblers are hawt. they have one at the triumph dealer here in town. i recommend picking it up and joining the ranks of gT.

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:51 am
by darkducati
I like the exhaust a lot. Cool bike. I really want this exhaust for my RD350.
Image

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:13 pm
by slidewaysgolf
sweet i think i may pick one up this fall. were is the dealer in atlanta. Its been years since i have been on a bike so i am stoked.

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:16 pm
by icantdrift
slidewaysgolf wrote:sweet i think i may pick one up this fall. were is the dealer in atlanta. Its been years since i have been on a bike so i am stoked.
Atlanta Triumph

1907-B Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta
30324

Tel : 678-904-1414
Fax : 678-904-1410