CrazyHorse Spring Stampede Carshow

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

CrazyHorse Spring Stampede Carshow

Post by andysapp »

The CrazyHorse Saloon is having it's annual Spring Stampede truck and carshow tomorrow. I think I may take the drift-car down and sell some of the eleventy-billion shirts we now have.

If any of ya'll aren't up to anything, and want to roll down there with me, let me know! The CrazyHorse is a strip-club... so I'm sure there will be hawt wimminz walkin' round scantily clad. :D

More info: http://www.showbars.com/CHAtl.htm
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Just let me know what time. I'm down. Sounds like fun and you guys are always talking up Blackberry Smoke so I'd like to check them and the women out.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

JoeyRedmond.com and I are leaving Dwood round 10am. I dunno if we'll stay until 3pm... but it should be a good time.

I totally forgot to mention that Blackberry Smoke is going to rawk it out Southern Style!
:D
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

That'll work.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Post Reply