SPAMMING? HACKING? BOTS? READ THIS!!!

What's not-so-new in the world of drifting. We don't pay attention to this section.

Moderators: charlie, andysapp

struka
Slippery When Westicles

Re: SPAMMING? HACKING? BOTS? READ THIS!!!

Post by struka »

Cankles wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:59 pm
DJones wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:02 pm
struka wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:23 am
andysapp wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:25 pm You already have one!!
:winky:
What about a secret SECRET? You know. Kind of like when you go to the store and they don't have the item on the shelf so you ask if they have one in the back. When they come back and tell you they don't you ask them if they can check the OTHER back because there must be a hidden inventory and I want MY STUFF!
Pretty sure you have to say the magic words, "I need to speak to the manager" or "Do you know who I am?" of there's always "Do you know how much money I spend here?"
strukas secret accpunt name has to be PolishKaren
I need to speak to the manager and I will post about this experience on NextDoor and Facebook
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

struka wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:12 pm
What about a secret SECRET? You know. Kind of like when you go to the store and they don't have the item on the shelf so you ask if they have one in the back. When they come back and tell you they don't you ask them if they can check the OTHER back because there must be a hidden inventory and I want MY STUFF!
Pretty sure you have to say the magic words, "I need to speak to the manager" or "Do you know who I am?" of there's always "Do you know how much money I spend here?"
I need to speak to the manager and I will post about this experience on NextDoor and Facebook
Nextdoor and facebook are so last week. if its not on your onlyfans it didnt happen
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

Cankles wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:19 pm
struka wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:12 pm
Nextdoor and facebook are so last week. if its not on your onlyfans it didnt happen
I use onlykarens for that