Page 1 of 3
Long awaited pics of my ride! **56K = Blue screen of death**
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:11 am
by Kouki7
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:17 am
by down_shift
Looks really clean.
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:18 am
by Kouki7
Thats right kiddies, the interior is done from FACTORY in Recaro seats front AND rear! The engine is a 2.5L I6 with twin turbos with stock HP numbers of 280hp and 267ft-lbs. Its quite rev happy as far as I6's go. It safely will rev to 8500rpms stock (if i remove the stock 7000rpm red line). It currently has KYB SR Special struts with Tein springs which is working alright for now but will be changed out for a nice set of Cusco Zero-2 coilovers in the new year. The car as it sits with only intake and catback went 14.1 @ 95mph in the 1/4 with a 60ft time of 2.0secs while weighing in at 3485lbs. So for a heavy car it moves quite well.
Future plans will be as noted earlier, coilovers, converting to a single turbo (looking into a 60-1 with a T3 turbine for fast spool and good power), and a better FMIC then the stocker.
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 am
by CodyW
dude, that thing is really clean! one of the nicest 3rd gen supras i've seen, congrats on it!
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:28 am
by Kouki7
CodyW wrote:dude, that thing is really clean! one of the nicest 3rd gen supras i've seen, congrats on it!
Thanks man, best part... only 91,000kms on it right now, thats somewhere roughly around 50-60k miles. Crazy low mileage car!
Oh yeah, its also not black, its Dark Green Mica. Looks black unless light hits it then it shines a nice metalic dark green! its gorgous just after washing it.

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:24 am
by revel
all i can say- holy crap am i jealous.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:20 am
by Kouki7
Thanks.

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:15 pm
by Silonius
That's the cleanest 15 year old car I've seen in a long time.
Gorgeous and looks like a good time. Get some sunlight pics so we can see the green!
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:27 pm
by Dr. Marlow
ooooo purdy
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:26 pm
by andysapp
GAWT DAAAMN!1
How did I miss this post? Good lawd son, that is a super-rad ride. In fact... it is radder than rad. It's radderadically radtastic.
I'm jealous too... that is one of the best looking 3rd gens EVAR!!1

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 pm
by Kouki7
Thanks alot guys for the compliments! Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!
EDIT: oh yeah, about the sunny pics... here in the North West we don't have winter, its just rain all day and all night. Its been raining for over a week straight now but if I get a break in the weather I'll snap a few new shots of her and post em up for y'all!
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:35 am
by andysapp
Kouki7 wrote:Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!
Thanks, killa! It's been a WILD two years for sure! Man... you GOTTA come down and chill! For real man! We'll rawk out!

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:33 am
by Kouki7
andysapp wrote:Kouki7 wrote:Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!
Thanks, killa! It's been a WILD two years for sure! Man... you GOTTA come down and chill! For real man! We'll rawk out!

You still living in GA? Wondering since your local is saying Schenectity. As the summer gets a little closer I'll look into getting some time off to make a road trip down to GA for get together! Cody, you still living at 507?

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:10 am
by andysapp
Hahaha... yeah I'm still in the ATL. I used to live in Schenectady when I lived in New York... which is ironically where the unabomber was from, lol.
Come on down, killa!!!
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:02 am
by Sikass