Page 1 of 3
finally! dM 2k6 halloween throwdown!
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:57 pm
by CodyW
sorry for the delay in getting these up but as most of you know i've been gone for like a week. finally grabbed all these pics today though and put them straight up on the web (this is every single pic we took that night without any editing, so lots probably suck but oh well). if anyone wants some touch ups done to a particular pic for their myspace or whatever (or needs one in a different size), let me know and i'll take care of it. enjoy!
http://codywellons.com/photos/2006.10.28_preview/
also some here in fancy slide form:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 9be391cd97
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:48 am
by Generz
hehe white dudes love asian girls.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:00 am
by CodyW
hahaha, i noticed that about our crowd, kinda funny

.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:03 am
by icantdrift
quazar311 wrote:hehe asian girls love white dudes.
the conversation came up... i overheard a little bit of it and that shit was funny. 3 asian chicks sitting around talking about how they loves them some cracka meat
greeks +1
crackas +2
asian dudes -3
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:13 am
by Generz
you guys can have my female kind... i've got your female kind covered.. even trade! LOL.
Asian chicks would go out with me only if they didn't know that I was a huge asian fuck-up.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:20 am
by icantdrift
quazar311 wrote:you guys can have my female kind... i've got your female kind covered.. even trade! LOL.
deal....
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:48 am
by struka
damn, looked like fun!
borat was all over the place
clint, u got a nice set up!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:47 am
by slidewaysgolf
I know she is someones Girl, but please dont get mad when i say the FBI girl is fawking hawt!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:04 pm
by Generz
slidewaysgolf wrote:I know she is someones Girl, but please dont get mad when i say the FBI girl is fawking hawt!
hehe someone else is also in love with Jadie!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:46 pm
by struka
get in line!!!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm
by Generz
struka wrote:get in line!!!
I'm a line-cutter dood *beautiful smile*
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:53 pm
by struka
quazar311 wrote:struka wrote:get in line!!!
I'm a line-cutter dood *beautiful smile*
damn u!!!!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:13 pm
by Frosty_SPL
hehe
Eugene, I called you and left a message to swing by that night.

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:39 pm
by slidewaysgolf
quazar311 wrote:struka wrote:get in line!!!
I'm a line-cutter dood *beautiful smile*
Yeah but my nickname is trypod.....BUHAHAHAHA! i wish

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:48 pm
by Generz
Frosty_SPL wrote:hehe
Eugene, I called you and left a message to swing by that night.

yeah i know clint... i was like asleep lol. lame.