Page 1 of 3

You know you want it

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:33 pm
by bakemonoma70

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 pm
by 240sx Sr20 drifto
all time favorite old school car

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:35 pm
by andysapp
Hawt damn!
Bidding ended.
:(

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:41 pm
by struka
i think that guy was showing that car off on myspace...looks exactly the same. nice car but i still take a 510 over that....

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:40 pm
by down_shift
If I had to put my money on a car to invest/collect/enjoy the hell out of, old imports would be it.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:09 pm
by Generz
i'd have this.. before that...
Image

ones like these cost a little more than $15k tho.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:11 pm
by Zach
Pretty dick, but not 30.5k dick if you ask me :D. Definately agree on the 510 though. I'd much rather build a crazy sr'ed 510 than a skyline.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:15 pm
by darkducati
I would rather have this one. Notice correct engine and this one is real.
Image
Image

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:18 pm
by Zach
darkducati wrote:I would rather have this one. Notice correct engine and this one is real.
Image
Image
that one is pretty sexy, but I think a red line around the lip of the wheel would set that car off like a bottle rocket in someone's ass. And thats a good thing.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:22 pm
by andysapp
quazar311 wrote:i'd have this.. before that...
Image

ones like these cost a little more than $15k tho.
HOLY YES YES YES.
<3

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:28 pm
by down_shift
oh a true hotrod build is in my future somewhere. roll & pleat.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:44 pm
by 240sx Sr20 drifto
oh yeah thats the "replica" one or something isent it? 510s are tha shit to!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:51 pm
by icantdrift
quazar311 wrote:i'd have this.. before that...
Image

ones like these cost a little more than $15k tho.

ratrod ftw

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:12 pm
by darkducati
quazar311 wrote:i'd have this.. before that...
Image

ones like these cost a little more than $15k tho.
Flatheads forever!!! Maybe I'm picky, but if it ain't got a flatty, it ain't a real hot rod.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:18 pm
by slidewaysgolf
darkducati wrote:
quazar311 wrote:i'd have this.. before that...
Image

ones like these cost a little more than $15k tho.
Flatheads forever!!! Maybe I'm picky, but if it ain't got a flatty, it ain't a real hot rod.
i just masterbated!