I will edit and add some laterzz....awesome thread.
*edit alright heres some nice ones. I always thought that eventually I'd build one of these but all this talk makes me thinks its gonna be sooner than later.
Last edited by down_shift on Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Where to start. I am still searching for my pics from another computer and one pic in particular. But here are a few to start.
Here's a old school four banger.
Slide or die!
Not a rat but a really nice flathead.
And you can't have a pin up thread without Betty Paige.
And from the what the fuck section.
At some point I am sure I will build an old school rod, and when I do, it will be powered by the coolest hot rod engine ever. A flathead Lincoln V12.
Last edited by darkducati on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.