Page 1 of 2

Oh my wow

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:16 pm
by PmartyX

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:30 pm
by DrifterMama
purty pictours :o

that white 14 with the pink stickers yum! :D

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 pm
by LilAfrikan
That's friken awsome! ewww, do u guys have to put those Nopi Drift stickers on your car. EWWW :P

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:11 pm
by icantdrift
judging by the pic on the home page i guess the helmet rules are null and void as well. but nice pictures :)

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:19 pm
by PmartyX
icantdrift wrote:judging by the pic on the home page i guess the helmet rules are null and void as well. but nice pictures :)

Yea I guess, he didn't have rear calipers or rotors either

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:51 pm
by kalifornia087
Damn those pics are awesome

Re: Oh my wow

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 am
by P.Haire
martymartymarty.net wrote:www.driftfotos.com
repost by like 30 minutes. I WINZZZ!!1

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:57 am
by CodyW
wooo, they got one of me, even though i wasnt mad sideways at that point (haha). nice shots though!

and yea, we had to run those stickorzzz. and yea, they were kinda slack on helmet tech.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:21 am
by andysapp
Am I totally missing the benefit to not having any rear brakes?

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:23 am
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:Am I totally missing the benefit to not having any rear brakes?
weight reduction DUH!

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:30 pm
by struka
less rotational mass

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:39 pm
by DrifterMama
andysapp wrote:Am I totally missing the benefit to not having any rear brakes?
According to Mr Rhoad ;) he has drum brakes because his wheels were to small to fit over the rotors, so until he has bigger wheels he will have those :)

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:17 pm
by Rhoad Racing
ProjctGrlDrftr wrote:
andysapp wrote:Am I totally missing the benefit to not having any rear brakes?
According to Mr Rhoad ;) he has drum brakes because his wheels were to small to fit over the rotors, so until he has bigger wheels he will have those :)
So I was told.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:34 pm
by matts13
um those look like 17 inch wheels and the stock 15 will fit around 300zx rear brakes so that does not sound like much a a real exuse to me.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:57 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Agreed. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but thats what I was told by a couple other drivers.