Nissan 200sx s14a GT500?

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Nissan 200sx s14a GT500?

Post by andysapp »

Some dude built this thing by hand apparently.
It's farking narts.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

http://www.gatbilar.se/car.php?car=6246
:shock:
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i'll take one please.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I read he put that chassis together in 10 hours.
:shock:
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

whats with the bmw wheels on the nissans and is that a 5 cly motor?
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

matts13 wrote:whats with the bmw wheels on the nissans and is that a 5 cly motor?
If i had the right lug pattern you better believe id be rockin' some of those new BMW wheels.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

BMW Wheels = Baller.
Hahaha.

Only downside I see to running BMW wheels is... companies that make/sell BMW wheels here don't seem to care about good offset or fitment. They advertise "Deep dish lip" with a sweet-ass +45, and call it a day. Europeans seem to cater to that market a bit more, so that dude would be in luck.

Me however... not so much, lol.
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

I dislike the strawberry face and the color, everything else, PERFECT yum yum.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

as cool as it is.. it's not a whole lot different in construction as the ol skool SCCA GT2/3 S14s.

yes.. good offset and fitament for euro cars... the wheels have to be european.. not this american rubbage.
Image
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

That cars pretty sweet, wonder if he had the chassis already designed in a cad program to make it easier to do the proper cuts on the tubing and angling of the chassis.. Still pretty freakin nice work. I wonder if there's a reason for the length on those intake runners, maybe longer for a higher rpm powerband??
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

long intake runners build torque on the bottom end. lose some horse power on top. just like the stock sr mani are long tubes and the GReady are short runners.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

matts13 wrote:long intake runners build torque on the bottom end. lose some horse power on top. just like the stock sr mani are long tubes and the GReady are short runners.
ohh, I wasn't sure if I had it backwards or not. I was thinking it was the other way around.. ohhh well thanks for the correction :oops:
The Yousef
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Woodstock

Post by The Yousef »

whoa tube chassis ftw....
S3's Token Minority

I PUT THE F.U. IN FUN...

Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

quazar311 wrote:yes.. good offset and fitament for euro cars... the wheels have to be european.. not this american rubbage.
Perhaps one day we will live in a world of radical offset and perfect fitment.
Until then... it's the land of the free, and home of the +35 at best.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

andysapp wrote:
quazar311 wrote:yes.. good offset and fitament for euro cars... the wheels have to be european.. not this american rubbage.
Perhaps one day we will live in a world of radical offset and perfect fitment.
Until then... it's the land of the free, and home of the +35 at best.
yes as antonio always says.."offset is everything."
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hehehe... my license plate frame says the same thing.
:D
Post Reply