Mtn. Run - August 8th!!!!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

sa22drft
Fresh Meat

Post by sa22drft »

hey EVO if your not to scared i challenge you to a run up deals gap when i get my 7 back
like i always say"if it ain't sideways, it ain't drivin" it pays to be sideways!
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

oh oh oh, i wanna race someone up deals gap!

oh wait, my car's got no motor right now :cry:

when i get my car back and running, i wanna head up there and see what its like. i've heard it nuts!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

sa22drft wrote:the only reason i say that is because im going to be racing pro in japan in 5 years maybe less. ive been into road racing since i was little(about 10...im 21 now) so i got started young. and if being confident is a crime then im guilty of all charges.
hey, me too, i'll see you there! Image
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

CodyW wrote:damn, all you 7 guys sure are confident :).
we're confident cuz we know what our cars can do and that they're incredibly hard to beat when driven right. :wink:

225rwhp on 9psi
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

I've just raced alot of cars, and have a pretty good gauge on what cars are fast. I know i'm faster than semi modded sti's and evo's, but far from being the fastest car on the road. I don't think i would full on race anyone up a mountian road, thats crazy talk.
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

full on racing on a road you don't know is stupid as well. its a great way to get killed.

225rwhp on 9psi
MTRLevolution
Get Some

Post by MTRLevolution »

CodyW wrote:
sa22drft wrote:the only reason i say that is because im going to be racing pro in japan in 5 years maybe less. ive been into road racing since i was little(about 10...im 21 now) so i got started young. and if being confident is a crime then im guilty of all charges.
hey, me too, i'll see you there! Image
i actually started racing when i was 8 months old and now i'm 20. btw, i'm the super best and i just got back from japan, the competition sucks. the real pros go to turkey now.
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

well my mom was racing when see was pregnate, so that means ive been racing since iwas -6months old. That and god built my car so im like the super super best cause i drive gods chariot.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

we're confident cuz we know what our cars can do and that they're incredibly hard to beat when driven right.
are you serious??? :roll:
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

you probably think you car is hot shit as well. everyone does, its normal to think that way.

225rwhp on 9psi
sa22drft
Fresh Meat

Post by sa22drft »

hey MTRLevolution im going to japan to race JGTC and i dont think they have that in turkey
like i always say"if it ain't sideways, it ain't drivin" it pays to be sideways!
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

i can't go! i'll be in miami!
TarmacSlave
Fresh Meat

Post by TarmacSlave »

I suggest taking your "racing" to a track like Road Atlanta or something and keep the roads safe for the normal people.

I know the black EVO has been. (met you at Grand Turismo the day before your last track day, I had the white STi) ;)

I would be down for a MTN run but too many people and too little experience ON A TRACK is a turnoff.

Small numbers are better for a fun run.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

sa22drft wrote:hey MTRLevolution im going to japan to race JGTC and i dont think they have that in turkey
the hell they don't, JGTC originated in turkey! :mrgreen: