Page 1 of 2

What happened to SEDA?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:45 pm
by Tracy
The site isn't working, so I was just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is. Hope it's not a re-post.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:12 pm
by P.Haire
i was hungry and i ate it

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:16 pm
by Tracy
P.Haire wrote:i was hungry and i ate it
figures, fat ass. Must have been tired of the taco bar.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:47 pm
by matts13
i have found a real live salas bar. they had like 8 types and a sign!!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:25 pm
by P.Haire
there is a salsa bar here too. i love salsa, i love saying salsa. when i'm having a rough week i like to put a little in my hair. what do you think holds it up slick!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:36 pm
by POOPscandal
gravity :!:

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:56 pm
by turbofb
ball sweat

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:12 pm
by Tracy
turbofb wrote:ball sweat
Adam, you stanky

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:13 pm
by Greg
SEDA in Spanish means AIDS

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:15 pm
by Tracy
Eunos Roadster wrote:SEDA in Spanish means AIDS
I tried to google that and it didn't come up :???:

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:18 pm
by Greg
not spelled the same, but pronounced the same ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:35 pm
by P.Haire
Tracy wrote:
Eunos Roadster wrote:SEDA in Spanish means AIDS
I tried to google that and it didn't come up :???:
you must be doing it wrong

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:38 pm
by Greg
P.Haire wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Eunos Roadster wrote:SEDA in Spanish means AIDS
I tried to google that and it didn't come up :???:
you must be doing it wrong
jiggle the handle

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:42 pm
by Tracy
I will try to jiggle it. I already blew in it. That didn't work.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:43 pm
by Frosty_SPL
Its called apathy.

Too bad. :cry: