Page 1 of 2
Some things in life... you HAVE to do.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:16 pm
by andysapp
This is one of them.

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:28 pm
by matts13
even thoe i don't really like to drink jager that looks bad ass hell
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:42 pm
by down_shift
win, win, win, win, win!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:42 pm
by down_shift
ps I hate to say it matt but you need to get another wing like that
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:45 pm
by CodyW
oh wow. that is radness.
do it.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:51 pm
by matts13
yeah the more i see that wing the more i like it again, but big gt has some coolness factor to it too.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:56 pm
by P.Haire
YAY drinking and drifting!!!
someone should do PBR.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:05 pm
by andysapp
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:18 pm
by Generz
now.. andy.. you should do one of your BMW with jager. hehe.
respect!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:26 pm
by andysapp
Very true... but would be weird having a liquor scheme on the guys car who doesn't drink, hahaha.
I actually mocked up the graphics looking at my #36 1:18 scale 635csi Auto Art replica. I need to up my Jager collection. There are 1:18 e21, e30, e36, and Alfa 155 models that I don't have. Good lord that's like almost $400... it'll be a while before I complete that collection, lol.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm
by David A
Andy...I think it's time for you to switch over to WHITE POWER and throw up the Warsteiner flag...DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:15 pm
by matts13
i am liking it more and more a few things would have to be changed, what would this cost?
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 pm
by Generz
andysapp wrote:Very true... but would be weird having a liquor scheme on the guys car who doesn't drink, hahaha.
I actually mocked up the graphics looking at my #36 1:18 scale 635csi Auto Art replica. I need to up my Jager collection. There are 1:18 e21, e30, e36, and Alfa 155 models that I don't have. Good lord that's like almost $400... it'll be a while before I complete that collection, lol.
one of the guys in the Die-Cast collectors forum in The Car Lounge has just about every Jager car.. his collection is sitting around $10K.

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 pm
by foilman
At one of the DG events we tossed around the idea of a drunk drifting competition in cooperation with the police or MADD or something. Each time you complete the course you drink a shot, repeat till nobody can make it.

I figure we could keep it safe enough given the right lot and limited entry.
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:04 am
by andysapp
quazar311 wrote:one of the guys in the Die-Cast collectors forum in The Car Lounge has just about every Jager car.. his collection is sitting around $10K.

Oh wow... okay I'm way off from ever even attempting that one.
Lol.
edit... quote fixed, lol.