Page 1 of 1
Go cart racing?
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:56 pm
by sande
We are having our little farewell meet tomorrow at Andretti's and I was trying to get some people together for some cart racing. If we get enough people (10 or so) it takes the price down to about $38, that includes two laps, suit/helment, and temp license. It would be around 9pm, since they are already booked for the most part of the day. More details are here:
http://drift411.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80 and I hope to see you out there!
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:41 pm
by Rhoad Racing
i'll be there, but Im poor.

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:12 pm
by andysapp
I'll be there!
I know nobody is coming too. Hooman is going to try and make it, along with Charlie I beleive.
Out of curiousity... if you already have a license... would the price drop?
I think everyone that's coming on our end already has a license & thought that price was a li'l high. I'm guessing it's the temp license that brings the price up.
?
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:46 pm
by sande
possibly, I replied to the initial email. we will see what she says, I'm sure it is less if you already have a license. I think most people are poor, so I'm not going to reserve it. you have to put half the money down and I definitley don't have cash like that! see you guys tomorrow!
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:16 pm
by andysapp
Well... I'm sure we can get a few people to race either way.
It'll be a good time for sure!
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:41 pm
by charlie
I'll be there in a Subaru.
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:42 pm
by jo
awwww yeah, rock out the awd baby.
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:48 pm
by darkducati
My friend Mark and I will be there.
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:56 pm
by CodyW
i'll be there, either in someone else's car or the mx3 (i hope not).
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:42 pm
by K-groove
I'll be there.
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:55 pm
by MTRLevolution
$38 for two laps!? i liked our former deal of 7 laps for free. that was way cooler. remember that cody,barry?
i can't make it, i have to study for a final tomorrow. BOOOOO. sorry.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:25 pm
by Rhoad Racing
i get out of class around 10 so I'll be there sometime after that.
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:26 pm
by K-groove
I won't be riding the go-carts.

I just spent all my money on up/downpipe.