Page 1 of 2

So I went out for a new.. belt?

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 pm
by SpasticDwarf
One of the week's fleet cars. I took these photos earlier for a website.

This thing is bad ass. Its absolutly gigantic. Im almost 6' tall and I come up to the bottom part of the windows. I mean its HUGE. Bigger than an F650.
Its got 3 cameras. One on each side and one in the rear, because the blindspots are so big. Navigation. lumbar/heated captains chairs.. all leather and wood grain.. rear seat folds down into a bed.. 5th wheel hookup in the bed. Air ride suspension..
Its almost $100k.

Anyways, pics-
Image

Image

Image

Image

Oh, I also sold the e34. Bought another e30.
Image

Image

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 pm
by SpasticDwarf
and the photochop
Image

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 pm
by down_shift
That rolling shot of the e30 is awesome. I like the 2nd truck pic a lot too.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:46 am
by Korey
Thats a hugee truck...love the E30!

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:07 pm
by struka
so when you gonna grow some balls and bring the e30 to the event....lolz

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:09 pm
by SpasticDwarf
As soon as:
A- My collar bone is healed (I broke it)
B- I get an LSD.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:26 pm
by 240sx Sr20 drifto
SpasticDwarf wrote:As soon as:
A- My collar bone is healed (I broke it)
B- I get an LSD.
C. when you buy a trailer

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 pm
by struka
you dont need a trailer...and get an lsd out of the is. :) or weld it

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 pm
by 240sx Sr20 drifto
struka wrote:you dont need a trailer...and get an lsd out of the is. :) or weld it
weld it!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 pm
by andysapp
sweet jesus.
:shock:

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:18 pm
by kalifornia087
That truck has badass written all over it.

And your E30 is fucking Dope.

Bring it to an event!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:28 pm
by Cankles
struka wrote:you dont need a trailer...and get an lsd out of the is. :) or weld it
did the 325is come with a lsd?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:24 am
by Generz
StLCankles wrote:
struka wrote:you dont need a trailer...and get an lsd out of the is. :) or weld it
did the 325is come with a lsd?
yes

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:30 am
by andysapp
no, only the m cars, but... in e36 z3 lsd will bolt right up to an e36 3-series.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:43 am
by Generz
andysapp wrote:no, only the m cars, but... in e36 z3 lsd will bolt right up to an e36 3-series.
damn. i fail.. i thought the e30 325is came with LSD?

Image