Page 1 of 1

Formula D at Irwindale 8/29

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:29 pm
by DTCdrift
I would Like to know who is going to this....maybe i can get some tickets for you guys...and gal

let me know and i will se what I can do

I will be there with bells on :wink:

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:31 am
by jo
buy me a plane ticket and i will come rock out with you! hand out flyers, party, whatever!!!! just get me there and i'll go;)

please? it is my birthday afterall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:08 pm
by captobvious
fly me out there and i'll take pics for you :D

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:58 am
by DTCdrift
aint fling anybody

gotta fix my car....damn hit and run mofos

ps nobody i know you'll be out there, so get ahold of my and I 'll see if you can hang with me and the falken guys........I can barely keep up :twisted: