Page 1 of 2

dM Bowling - Tonight

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:49 pm
by andysapp
A couple of us are gonna get together and throw some 14lb balls in a gutter. Hooman is in town, and I heard a rumor of one Charlie here as well? Either way... if anyone wants to get it gutter-style, hollers.
:D

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:00 pm
by shawn shawn
aww shucks, i'm going to the hockey game.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:05 pm
by ChadMK4
DAng it!! If my sister wasnt' in town I would be there! But I promised my Mom that I would stay at their house tonight and we would have a late Christmas there tomorrow morning with the whole Fam and whatnot.

Oh Well. Next time. :(

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:06 pm
by andysapp
That pucks.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:30 pm
by P.Haire
struka is in town but i don't know for how long.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:45 pm
by andysapp
Yeah I talked to him for a sec. I wish he'd have hollered beforehand... that would have prolly made a rad article in Wrecked. I can't wait to see it!

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:52 pm
by P.Haire
i though they filmed it and took pictures along the way. if they didn't then they deserve a slap. i can't wait to see it either and if the dude is down to do my car i'm going totally 80s neon.
Image

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:06 pm
by andysapp
DO IT. And replace zipties with fat neon shoelaces!
:D

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 pm
by Zach
That would be hella rad! what time and where for the bowling? I may be down.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:53 pm
by slick
I hate all of you :(

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:40 pm
by andysapp
Zachscar wrote:That would be hella rad! what time and where for the bowling? I may be down.
Prolly somewhere Norcross/Dwood-ish. And prolly 10ish if I had to guess.
:D

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:52 pm
by Zach
k mind shooting me a text or something with a name and a time if you would?
-Thanks,
Zach

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 pm
by andysapp
Fro sho!

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:06 pm
by andysapp
Byron wrote:Soft drink meet complete!
Hahaha.

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:14 pm
by CodyW
sorry i never made it out, i ended up getting ridiculously tired on the drive home and just passed out.